Adhesive Spray tak is a fast drying, high tack aerosol spray that is used by screen printers to keep the garment like a t shirt in a position for the print to be applied. This spray can be used for all kinds of textile use. This is to be applied on the pallet of the manual or automatic screen printing press. The high tack level will hold your fabric in place on the pallet - this is important when you need to accuratly registration the design on to the t shirt when doing multi colour printing. This spray will not leave any sticky residue on the garment but at the same time you can easily remove the t shirt from the pallet.
Product featues & Benefits
- Leaves no residue and easy to apply
- Available in single 600ml spray cans or in boxes of 12.
APPLICATION for this spray
- Keeps the t shirt firm on the pallet
- Works well with the masking tape
- Quickly apply on the pallet
Safety first & Data Sheet
- We support best safety practices and standards
- All operators should wear protective equipment, clothing etc when handling all chemicals even those which are normally labeled as non-hazardous
- If you are unsure then request full Safety Data Sheet for full protection information. For basic guide please view the details on the packages
Delivery Information on printing consumables
- Order placed early will be next day or following day delivery via DPD subject to stock availability
- Get lower prices for bulk orders - for regular big orders contact us for better rates. We are London based so if you need URGENT colleciton you need to let us know before coming. We are open Mon to Sat
- Delivery charge is £6+VAT for the first box - Every next box is charged at £4+VAT